Friday 18 July 2014

I'm Still Spinning Around!



I am so in LOVE with Louise's Etsy shop SpinCityUK




 I couldn't keep away.....
I bought some more drop spindles.....
Have you seen Louise's handmade drop spindles?.....
 Aren't they just so beautiful?.....

I want to show off my new daisy drop spindle.....
Isn't it beautiful?
I just love Daisies.....

My beautiful Daisy drop spindle
And I really love glitter..... 

Here is my beautiful square candy drop spindle.....
It is so pretty.....

Square Drop Spindle  - Candy Sprinkles - Resin Drop Spindle -  learn to spin - light drop spindle - butterfly spindle
Square Drop spindle Candy Sprinkles photo from SpinCityUK

This square drop spindle is perfect for spinning lace yarn.....

Here is my beautiful flower shaped candy sprinkle drop spindle.....


Drop Spindle Candy Sprinkles Resin drop spindle
Flower shape Candy Sprinkle Drop Spindle photo from SpinCityUK

This flower shaped spindle is perfect for plying as it is heavier drop spindle.....

My three new drop spindles.....




Gorgeous aren't they?.....



My beautiful drop spindle collection.....


I couldn't just order three beautiful spindles.....
I had to buy some clouds of  fluff too.....



Blue Moon - Spinning and Felting Batt - Faux Cashmere - Firestar - Merino fibre - 4oz - UK Fiber
Blue Moon Batt


"Blue Moon"  spinning batt made from Jacobs, faux cashmere, firestar and merino fibre.....
I really am looking forward to spinning this batt.....
 I love love spinning Merino.....



" Sugar Plum Fairy"  roving is made from British Shetland, angelina and tencel, and wonderful soft merino in natural shades of grey and brightly dyed magentas and purple.....

I really am looking forward to spinning Sugar Plum Fairy roving.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...