Sunday 29 June 2014

Spinning Hand Dyed/Hand Blended Merino Roving


Now that I have finished hand spinning 25g of Finsheep fibre I think the next fibre that I am going to hand spin is this.....


25g Hand Dyed / Hand Blended Merino Roving variegated fibre that changes colour as you spin!  

I am actually going to use my pretty flower spindle while spinning this merino roving.....
I am looking forward to seeing how this variegated fibre changes colour as I spin it.....


25g of Hand Dyed / Hand Blended Merino Roving
The colours are beautiful, the roving has yellow, orange, green, blue and purple colours.....

Handspun merino fibre hand dyed hand blended

I finished spinning the 25g of Merino last night.....
I will transfer it to a spare bobbin until I decided what I want to do with this yarn.....
I am wondering how this yarn will ply and how it will knit up.....
The colours are so soft and dreamy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...